REEGOX Archery Carbon Arrows ID.165″
31 inch Target & 3D Practice Arrows sp500/600/700/800/900/1000 for Recurve Bow (Pack of 6)
- 〓►Built with our 100% EXTREME CARBON SYSTEM, durability is no problem.
- 〓►With an inside micro diameter of .165, this shaft is very efficient straightness.
- 〓►Specifically engineered for outstanding performance in outdoor archery conditions where long distances rule and unpredictable winds abound.
- 〓►Excellent choice for beginner and intermediate archers at a low cost.
- 〓►After-sales Service Guarantee–Because we are professional, so excellence. We can provide best service after you own our arrows. Add to CART today and experience the joy of archery！
- Buy it now!
REEGOX Archery 100% Carbon Target & 3D Arrows are constructed of 100% Extreme Carbon, we can custom cut the shafts for you before shipping. Tell us your precise shaft length as measured from end to end of the shaft, excluding any hardware(nocks, bushings, inserts and points).
·Made of 100% Carbon
·Target Field Point-Stainless Steel(80 grains)
·.165 Pin Nock Adapter-Aluminum
· Pin Nock
· High profile 1.75” Vanes
TUFF, ACCURATE AND CONSISTANT, LET OUR SHAFTS TAKE YOU TO YOUR NEXT TARGET!
〓►High-class is our pursuit!
Benefit from our CNC 4-axis carbon prepreg cutting machine, we can cut our +/-45 and +/-75 degree carbon fiber, the Extreme-carbon fiber supply the good toughness for the arrow.
〓►Consistent is what we do forever!
REEGOX Carbon Arrows are perfection in flight, our shafts are checked 100% with perfect Laser straightness, also they are equally spine checked for consistency .Each dozen shafts are matched within a weight tolerance of ±2 grains and spine tolerance of ±15%.
〓►Accurate is our requirement!
REEGOX Carbon Shafts are constructed of 100% pure carbon with high strength carbon fiber, along with a controlled impregnated high strength Epoxy Resin system, insuring perfect saturation of each shaft, resulting in one of the best high strength carbon shafts you ever shoot.
1.Warning：Check for damage before each shooting.
2.Do not shot against concrete wall or any hard substance. This may damage the arrows.
3.The vanes may be bent because of long way transportation,but it can recover by using an air dryer or soaked in hot water for a while.
4.The use of an overdraw significantly increases the risk of injury to the shooter.
5.Keep novice archer constantly supervised.